bOOK YOUR SPOT
What to expect
What could be more awesome than a sport where hitting a ball towards the sky with any part of your body makes you a good player?
Most of us have played some kind of volleyball at some time or another but playing it on a proper court with a proper net and 6 vs 6 makes it much more interesting and fun than just hitting the ball with one or two people at the beach or the park.
As easy to learn as counting to three, volleyball is a sport suitable for everyone. No need to be built like a body-builder or to have specific skills, being able to stand on your feet might be the only requirement necessary.
- In a school gym
- 6 vs 6
- Up to 14 players (one substitute per team)
- All levels mixed
- In the city centre
- Easy to start
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere
- Fee: CHF 10.- for two hours to pay in advance when you arrive
- What to bring: Bring indoor sports shoes and sports clothes. There is a locker-room and showers if needed
- Access: Bus 2 until stop “Musée d’ethnographie” and walk 2 minutes or tram 12 until stop “Plainpalais” and then walk up 6 minutes. The venue is face to the MAMCO museum.
- Meeting point: We will meet directly inside the gym which is on your left after the entrance. In case you have some trouble to find us or any questions please send me a message to the host
Note: Please do not cancel your RSVP on the day of the event. Any cancellation less than 24h before the event will be charged
- Please only answer “going” if you are sure to come as place are limited.
- Please note that the event will be cancelled if the minimum participant required is not reached
- Please note that the organiser declines all responsibility for any injuries during the activity
Where: Salle de gymnastique des vieux-grenadiers
Rue des vieux-grenadiers 15
Price: 10 CHF
Days & Time:
Wednesday 6pm to 8pm
Wednesday 8pm to 10pm
Thursday 8pm to 10pm