bOOK YOUR SPOT
What to expect
See “volleyball” and add bags of sand and sun cream! Not suitable if you need to attend a wedding right after it with no time to have a shower!
Note: Beach volleyball is only practiced in summer.
- In an amazing place surrounded by nature (10min from Rive by car)
- 4 courts available
- 2 vs 2 up to 6 vs 6 depending on availability
- All levels mixed
- Holiday mood required
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere
- Fee: CHF 10.- for two hours to pay in advance when you arrive.
- What to bring: Comfortable clothes and sunscreen. We’ll bring balls. There is a locker-room and showers if needed.
- Access: Ligne 14 “Onex Salle Communale” stop, Ligne K “Onex Salle Communale” stop, Ligne 21 “Edouard Vallet” stop, Ligne 43 “Edouard Vallet” stop, Ligne 2 “Onex Cité” stop, Ligne 19 “Onex Cité” stop, then walk around 10min to the courts. Look online before:
- Meeting point: We will meet directly on the beach volley courts.
Note: Please do not cancel your RSVP on the day of the event. Any cancellation less than 24h before the event will be charged.
- Please only answer “going” if you are sure to come as places are limited.
- Please note that the event will be cancelled if the minimum participant required is not reached.
- Please note that the organiser declines all responsibility for any injuries during the activity.